Follow The Republic:
• Michael W. Peak, 47, North Vernon, warrant for failure to appear in court, 12:05 a.m., by the North Vernon Police Department.
• Brent K. Begley, 50, North Vernon, resisting law enforcement, resisting law enforcement with a vehicle, driving while intoxicated, driving while intoxicated causing endangerment, reckless driving, four counts of intimidation, two counts of battery on a law enforcement officer and disorderly conduct, 12:40 a.m., by the North Vernon Police Department.
• 12:40 a.m. — Possible drunken driver in the 300 block of Hoosier Street.
• 8:48 a.m. — Property-damage accident on Hoosier Street.
• 12:04 p.m. — Reckless driving on U.S. 50 in North Vernon.
• 12:22 p.m. — Property-damage accident on Greensburg Street.
• 6:33 p.m. — Vehicle reported stolen from a business on East Walnut Street.
• 7:42 p.m. — Possible drunken driver on U.S. 50 in North Vernon.
• 9:52 p.m. — Theft reported at the North Vernon Walmart.
• 1:47 a.m. — Utility lines down at the corner of Meloy and State streets.
• 7:11 p.m. — Theft of television from a residence on State Street.
• 9:27 p.m. — Trespassing reported at the Hidden Cove Apartments.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.