Follow The Republic:
• Schneck Medical Center
• Walter M. Low, North Vernon
• Roger Miller, 37, Columbus, battery and disorderly conduct, 3 a.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, bond $605.
• Michael Howell, 27, North Vernon, residential entry and criminal trespassing, 8:10 a.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, bond $2,110.
• Michelle Everroad, 34, North Vernon, driving while suspended, possession of marijuana, and possession of paraphernalia, 1:24 p.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, bond $2,055.
• Brandon M. Mecom, 27, North Vernon, driving while intoxicated causing endangerment and operating a motor vehicle with
• a blood-alcohol concentration
• of 0.15 percent or more,
• 12:41 a.m., by the North Vernon Police Department.
• Lester Mullakin, 37, North Vernon, Jennings County warrant, 3 p.m., by the North Vernon Police Department.
• 1:25 a.m. — Disturbance in the 300 block of Hoosier Street.
• 7:10 p.m. — Possible drunken driver on North State Street.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.