Follow The Republic:
• Mica Manning, 38, North Vernon, criminal mischief and burglary, 3:19 p.m., North Vernon Police Department, $5,155 bond.
• Darren A. Batchelor, 24, Butlerville, out-of-county warrant, 7:04 p.m., North Vernon Police Department, no bond.
• Jessica M. Young, 27, North Vernon, unlawful possession of a syringe, possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia and invasion of privacy, 9:50 p.m., Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, no bond.
• Travis F. Clark, 28, North Vernon, unlawful possession of a syringe, possession of paraphernalia and possession of narcotics, 10 p.m., Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, $1,055 bond.
• Walter D. Pittman, 18, North Vernon, battery resulting in a bodily injury, 11:22 p.m., Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, $905 bond.
• 4:37 a.m. — Disturbance in the first block of Fifth Street.
• 7:42 a.m. — Theft in the 2000 block of North Crestwood Drive.
• 6:48 p.m. — Domestic incident in the 2400 block of Hidden Cove Drive.
• 6:55 p.m. — Drunken driver in the 2100 block of North State Road 3.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.