Follow The Republic:
• Teresa Ridgley, 54, North Vernon, disorderly conduct, intimidation, and intimidation on an officer, 1:45 a.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, bond $1,055.
• Keith Ferguson, 25, North Vernon, Jennings County warrant, noon, bond $1,055.
• William C. Tobias, 52, North Vernon, failure to appear in court, 2:50 p.m., bond $1,155.
• Chelsey D. Wooten, 24, North Vernon, failure to appear in court, 3:30 p.m., bond $1,155.
• Sandy D. Haislup, 35, North Vernon, check deception, 10:14 p.m., by the Indiana State Police, bond $1,055.
• 12:48 a.m. — Fourth overnight call to the first block of North Fifth Street regarding suspicious activity.
• 1:16 a.m. — Fifth overnight
• call to same address in the first block of North Fifth Street regarding threats.
• 6:02 p.m. — Theft in the 2400 block of Hidden Cove.
• 8:08 p.m. — Medical emergency reported in the North Vernon City Park.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.