Follow The Republic:
• Reva Brown, 42, North Vernon, intimidation on medical staff and disorderly conduct, 2:04 a.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department.
• Nathaniel P. Love, 33, North Vernon, Jennings County warrant, 2 p.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, no bond.
• John W. Burns, 29, North Vernon, bench warrant, 4 p.m., by the Indiana State Police, bond $1,055.
• Christopher L. Fulner, 47, North Vernon, Jennings County warrant and two writs of body attachment, 4 p.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, no bond.
• Cassandra R. Speer, 20, North Vernon, probation violation, 10:51 p.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, bond $1,055.
• 1:49 a.m. — Harassment reported in a parking lot in the 1300 block of North State Street.
• 3:09 a.m. — Vehicle pursuit that started in Jennings County ends on South Gum Street.
• 2:54 p.m. — Property-damage accident in the 600 block of Buckeye Street.
• 3:55 p.m. — Accident with injuries in the 1600 block of North State Street.
• 6:12 p.m. — Unconscious person in the 200 block of Hayden Pike.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.