Follow The Republic:
• Colman Vetter, 21, North Vernon, probation violation of criminal mischief, 1:23 a.m., held in lieu of $1,055 bond.
• Bryant J. Grahm, 23, Butlerville, court order to serve weekends, 8:03 a.m., by the Jennings Count Sheriff’s Department, no bond.
• Leland K. Cassidy, 43, North Vernon, two counts of theft, 9:25 a.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, held in lieu of $2,055 bond.
• Brandy J. Pearson, 33, North Vernon, driving while suspended, 10:15 a.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, held in lieu of $605 bond.
• Sonya Maschino, 40, North Vernon, court order to serve weekends, 11:45 p.m., no bond.
• 3:48 a.m. — Trespassing in the area of State Road 3.
• 6 p.m. — Threats reported in the area of South Gum Street.
• 9:02 p.m. — Property damage in the area of Pizza King.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.