Follow The Republic:
• Sonya A. Maschino, 40, North Vernon, serving 24 hours as a court order, 2:25 a.m., no bond.
• Jorge A. Lockard, 27, North Vernon, operating while intoxicated, 3:40 a.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, held in lieu of $905 bond.
• Juanita Barger, 55, North Vernon, battery on a law enforcement officer, operating while intoxicated, disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement and chemical test refusal, 7:30 a.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, held in lieu of $1,055 bond.
• Michael Kent, 25, Columbus, warrant, 2:20 p.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, held in lieu of $1,055 bond.
• 12:05 a.m. — Battery reported in the 100 block of Hayden Pike.
• 2:35 p.m. — Possible drunken driver in the area of Fourth and Hoosier streets.
• 7:00 p.m. — Theft in the 400 block of Hoosier Street.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.