Follow The Republic:
• Ronnie at United Way for always going out of her way to help us out, from some of your biggest fans.
• Renner Honda for the free car wash certificates, from Sharon.
• Columbus Regional Hospital 3 tower staff, emergency room and Dr. Singh for taking such good care of my grandmother Gretchan Krepps, from Kaitlin Downs.
• Yvonne Wilhite of Seymour, the provider of the month for Seniors Helping Seniors of South Central Indiana, who is always cheerful, helps a client close to home and has taken care of people who lived out of her territory until a permanent caregiver could be assigned — all while dealing with a family member who is seriously ill.
• David Murphy, Alan Johnson and Tyler Johnson for their continued donation of mowing the grass at both locations of Orphan Grain Train at the old location at Azalia and the new one in Jonesville.
• our forefathers, for a government that gives everyone the right to voice an opinion about religious drivel and continues to protect them, even after more than 200 years.
• the wonderful ladies at the downtown Dairy Queen for a wonderful breakfast, from two wonderful ladies.
• Joe Charlie Tanny at Carver Toyota for the wonderful service and for fixing an annoying problem in a timely manner, from Gary.
• Dr. Andrew Robertson and all the staff at Wellspring for making my sister feel better, from Beverly.
• Onions to…
• Columbus for not having the courage to have an ordinance protecting Christians.
• those who don’t understand you can welcome people into a community without signs and banners representing an agenda.
• those that think putting a sticker in the window will eliminate the “isms” that beset society.
• the panhandler with the dog who left his trash and water jug in the grass on the corner when he left 10th Street and Whitfield Drive.
• the 21st Century person, I will pray for you.
• the political party in this town that is consistently unable to fill a ballot.
• a small but loud group of people who demand I celebrate sin, which I will never do.
• the white SUV that was clogging up the left turn lane.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.