Follow The Republic:
• April Fool’s Day jokesters.
• First Christian Church for selfless services for the community.
• the person in the white vehicle who paid my bill at McDonald’s this morning.
• the doctors, nurse practitioner and family counselor at Sandcrest Family Medicine for Doctors Appreciation Day, from all your Sandcrest employees.
• the gentlemen in Target who helped my granddaughter purchase her poster board on Monday.
• Jim Lienhoop for being a consummate professional who will be a great mayor for all citizens of Columbus, not just those who support or agree with him.
• the Clay Township Fire Department, Jewell Rittman Funeral Home, The Republic, The Hope Star Journal Online, the local radio stations, Flintwood Wesleyan Church and all other churches in the area for advertising the Petersville United Methodist Church’s Fish Fry, from Petersville United Methodist Church.
• a wonderful clinic for Enkei employees and the wonderful staff that is always so willing to help, from ECC staff.
• the mayor for arranging the police escort through town for our state champions — Special Olympics Bartholomew, Brown and Jennings Basketball, from BBJ Heat coach Ellen.
• Northview Church for the delicious lunch that was served as it was very much appreciated, from the employees at City Hall.
• Dr. Scott Benjamin and staff for their excellent care of patients, from John Tinkey.
• Tommy Walker for the beautiful picture of the Special Olympics Bartholomew, Brown and Jennings Basketball State Champions caravan crossing the bridge into town being led by local law enforcement, from BBJ Heat basketball coach Ellen.
• Mayor Kristen Brown for having a campaign platform of positive ideas and successful results instead of negative attacks.
• Onions to…
• the lady in the black Lexus who turned left onto Beam Road in front of oncoming traffic.
• anyone holding a city office who uses taxpayers’ money to take trips.
• city government for wasting money on continued studies on the Crump when all studies come back with the same result.
• the BMV spokesperson who thinks overcharging never hurt anyone.
• Columbus for not having more younger, forward-thinking candidates to choose from.
• the clerk at a local business who kept pushing a store credit card on a very young single mother who kept insisting that a credit card was not in her best interest.
• those who believe any form of discrimination is acceptable or tolerable.
• complacent Christians who are happy to sit back and do nothing while groups erode the foundations of the Christian faith a piece at a time.
• corporations that don’t have an emotional conscience until they want to oppose Christianity.
• voters who whine about signs.
• voters who don’t want teamwork or collaboration.
• The Republic carrier who can’t stop and restart delivery on time when a subscriber is on vacation.
• any corporation that is against the freedom to practice your religion and beliefs.
• the voter who doesn’t realize that people are paid to be responsible and figure out problems with direction and not be told what to do.
• community members who want four more years of the same.
• the governor for governing like it is the year the state was founded rather than present day.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.