Follow The Republic:
• the moderate summer weather for being so kind to the local gardeners and farmers this year, from Eric Riddle.
• Jason at Affordable Air for doing a quality job, in a timely manner and at a very fair price, from the Oswalts.
• the Sheltons for finding me in my yard after I had fallen, from Mrs. Turner.
• Thrive Alliance, REMC and wonderful volunteers who built the ramp and porch for Kayla, from the Tatlock family.
• Tommy and Eddie Purnell for helping me move my computer desk, from Sharon.
• the Bartholomew County community for their generosity in donating so many books to the Elizabethtown Children’s Library, from the library volunteers.
• Brian and Suzie Singer for hosting a farewell neighborhood block party for Roger and Lori Bing, from the neighbors.
• Onions to…
• authorities who spend over $1 million on housing for cats and dogs, and zero on veterans.
• the company that wouldn’t admit its error and charged us too much for faucet repair.
• the city for not taking the responsibility for Deaver Road.
• the person who poisoned
• the chipmunk.
• the newspaper that misspelled a name in an obituary.
• the security guard who does not follow the rules.
• those that give accolades to a local school corporation for energy-saving methods while permitting full field lights on at night for soccer practice.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!