Follow The Republic:
• Xavier Hunter, 23, Columbus, Ohio, leaving the scene of an accident, 11:45 a.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, held in lieu of $605 bond.
• Justin Jarrell, 23, North Vernon, four warrants, 4:45 p.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, held in lieu of $6,210 bond.
• Jeani Anderson, 30,
• Butlerville, possession of a narcotic drug, operating while intoxicated—endangerment and operating while intoxicated, 6:30 p.m., by the North Vernon Police Department, held in lieu of $1,055 bond.
• Robert W. Kocsis, 39, North Vernon, hold for Jackson County, 9 p.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, held in lieu of $1,055 bond.
• Jennifer Lovegrove, 42, Butlerville, body attachment, battery on law enforcement officer, residential entry, intimidation, public
• intoxication and disorderly conduct, 9:52 p.m., by the Jennings County Sheriff’s Department, held in lieu of $7,077.16 bond.
• 9:53 a.m. — Suspicious substance found in the 1000 block of North Second Street.
• 10:24 a.m. — Property-damage accident at the Jennings County High School.
• 10:44 a.m. — Property-damage accident at U.S. 50 and North Fifth Street.
• Noon — Property-damage accident in the Walmart parking lot, North Vernon.
• 12:59 p.m. — Injury from a fall in the Shady Grove apartment area.
• 1:10 p.m. — Domestic disturbance in the area of Greensburg and Buckeye streets.
• 3:48 p.m. — Property-damage accident in the parking lot of St. Vincent Jennings Hospital.
• 4:05 p.m. — Property-damage accident in the 1400 block of Componx.
• 4:40 p.m. — Possible intoxicated driver southbound on State Road 7 from Queensville.
• 7:42 p.m. — Subject refusing to leave in the 700 block of Henry Street.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.