Bartholomew County Commissioners made appointments to boards and offices and approved annual contracts during Wednesday’s meeting, the first of the new year.
Among the appointments:
- David Mann, Alcoholic Beverage Commission Board.
- Alvin Balmer and Keith Sells, Edinburgh Joint District Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Bob Blessing and Mary Rigsby, Property Tax Adjustment Board of Appeals.
- Tony London, Columbus Plan Commission.
- Annette Kleinhenz, Natalie Olinger and Debbie Londeree, Columbus Regional Hospital Association board.
- Don Michael and Zack Ellison, Columbus Regional Hospital board.
- Ryan Lauer, Todd Noblitt and Bud Pflug, Computer and Data Processing Board.
- Rick Flohr, Lisa Moore, Jim Reed and Don Meier, Bartholomew County Plan Commission.
- Dennis Stark and Cindy Boll, health board.
- Susan Fye, Human Services board.
- Steve Rucker, Solid Waste Management District Board.
- Sheryl H. Chatham, Tamerix Lake Residential Sewer District.
- Denise Pence and Tracy Fugate, Columbus Area Visitors Center Board.
County commissioner appointments are still needed for the Columbus Indiana Architectural Archives board, the Tamerix Lake Residential Sewer District and two appointments to the Columbus Area Visitors Center Board. Anyone with an interest in an appointment can contact the commissioners office at 379-1515.
Among the annual contracts:
- Danny Hollander, county engineer, $74,735 with $20,000 to be paid from state gas tax funds.
- Grant Tucker, county attorney, $59,450.
- Dr. Charles Hatcher, county physician for the Youth Services Center, $10,500.
- Bartholomew County Humane Society, $76,000.
- Developmental Services Inc., $100,000.
- Centerstone, $533,414.
- 4-H Clubs, $4,500.
- Area 11 Agency on Aging, $5,000.
- Heritage of Hope, $1,750.
- Bartholomew County Historical Society, $5,000.
- United Way 211, $500.