Follow The Republic:
A Bartholomew County man and family members living with him were left homeless Tuesday after a flue fire spread to the attic and roof of their home, eventually destroying it.
Ed Dailey owned the split-level log cabin at 4635 N. County Road 1000E in the Hartsville area.
Ed Johnson, chief of the Hartsville Volunteer Fire Department, said the fire caused an estimated $200,000 damage. No one was injured in the fire, he said.
Don't settle for a preview.
Subscribe today to see the full story!
All comments are moderated before posting. Your email address must be verified with Disqus in order for your comment to appear.
View our commenting guidelines and FAQ's here.
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.