Follow The Republic:
A Columbus family evacuated a home at 4:15 p.m. Sunday after smoke was found in the attic. They had just moved in six hours earlier.
Columbus firefighters were called to the residence at 1456 Lafayette St. on a report of smoke coming from the attic. The home is owned by Guy Murray, who told firefighters it is split into two apartments.
For more on this story, see Tuesday's Republic.
Don't settle for a preview.
Subscribe today to see the full story!
All comments are moderated before posting. Your email address must be verified with Disqus in order for your comment to appear.
View our commenting guidelines and FAQ's here.
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.