The Republic Masthead

Columbus woman hospitalized with flash burns


Follow The Republic:


A Columbus woman with flash burns was taken to Columbus Regional Hospital  at bout 10:40 a.m. this morning after she reported a fire at 623 Lafayette Ave.

According to Battalion Chief Tim Hughes, the fire was out when firefighters arrived.

Sabrina Frasier, age unknown, said she was spray painting a closet when the odor ofthe paint intensified. Frasier told firefighters she went to another room of the home to light a candle. When she entered the closet carrying the candle a few moments later, the paint vapors flashed resulting in Frasier being burned, firefighters said.

For more on this story, see Tuesday's Republic.

Don't settle for a preview.
Subscribe today to see the full story!

  • Hybrid
  • $11/month
  • Sat / Sun Delivery
  • Sat / Sun Coupons
  • Weekend Magazines
  • Full Digital Access
  • E-Edition Access
  • Buy Now
  • Premium
  • $16/month
  • 7-Day Print Delivery
  • All coupons
  • Special Magazines
  • Full Digital Access
  • E-Edition Access
  • Buy Now
  • Digital Only
  • $11/month
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • Full Digital Access
  • E-Edition Access
  • Buy Now

Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!

All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Privacy policy.