The Columbus Downtown Get Around contest concluded with a drawing for more than $1,800 in prizes to contest participants who supported downtown restaurants and merchants during the Fourth Street improvement project.
The drawing was Friday morning at City Hall, with more than 60 winners selected from 225 entries. The grand prize winner, Kristin Walters, won a 32-inch HD flat-screen television donated by
- Fourth Street Bar & Grill $20 gift card: Sherri Marsh, Lloyd Spencer, Susan Ketchum, Barbara Stamper and Suzanne Spencer.
- Baker’s Fine Gifts & Accessories $25 gift card: Tori Tucker and Barbara J. Hackman.
- O’Child Children’s Boutique $25 gift certificate: Cindy Green
- Snappy Tomato Pizza Certificate for a free slice of pizza: Everett McKeeman, Travis Glick, Connie Crouch and Manish J. Patel.
- Garage Pub $10 Gift Card: Shelly Cooley, Warren Ward, Ronald D. Wolf, Nancy Whipker and Ashley Taylor.
- Scotty’s $50 Gift Card: Beverly Wilson
- Tre Bicchieri lunch-for-two gift certificate: Michelle Warren
- Soups by Design two soup-combo meals per month, per year: Mark Boroughs
- Papa’s Downtown Deli $10 gift certificate: Raj Kumard and Colorado Weliever.
- Papa’s Downtown Deli $25 gift card for Papa’s Grill: Jim Hyde and Diana L. Gates.
- Smith’s Row $25 gift certificate: Susan Crusinberry.
- Cummins Power Store $25 gift card: Terri McNicholas
- YES Cinema four movie tickets: Johnie Morris
- Dell Brothers travel kit & cologne: Larry Brackney
- Bistro 310 $50 gift card: Kathleen Whipker and Deborah DeWeese.
- Powerhouse Brewing Company/Columbus Bar $25 gift card: Jacob Sullivan, Diane Robins, Jeff Colvill and Melinda Rodgers.
- Gramz Bakery $10 gift card: Linda Barnes, Teresa Thompson, Edward Thifault, Mark Pendleton and James K. Voelz.
- Lockett’s Ladies Shop Vera Bradley desk agenda: Melissa Carothers
- Zaharakos $5 gift certificate: Justin White, Chad Buchanan, Mike Kraft, Taylor Kiel, Wayne Vice, Brad Robertson, Fran Carman, Karen Caldwell, Darlene Hopkins and Bryan Pitzen.
- kidscommons admission pass for family of four: Linda Diekhoff and Prasenjit Chakraborty.
- Imagination Station toy phone: Sue Spencer
- Casey’s Jeweler jewelry cleaner and certificate for ring inspection and cleaning: Bonnie Jarvis
- The Savory Swine T-shirt: William M. Glick and Megan DeWeese.
- Coca Cola Co. five cases of Smart Water: Wayne Kacedan
- The Republic one-year subscription: April Ginnings
- Hotel Indigo one-night stay: Terry Beck
- Sprague Co. one-night stay at Hilton Garden Inn: Bruce Rape