COLUMBUS, Ind. — A North Vernon man led Columbus police on a high-speed pursuit that reached speeds of more than 90 mph on a busy thoroughfare before the chase ended with a crash, police said.
Ricky Dwayne Wood, 19, of 2911 Ashley Drive, was arrested on charges of:
- Resisting law enforcement, a Class D felony.
- Driving while suspended, a Class A misdemeanor.
- False informing, a Class A misdemeanor.
- Reckless driving, a Class B misdemeanor.
- Criminal recklessness, a Class B misdemeanor.
Please read Thursday's edition of The Republic for more information.