COMMERCE CITY, Colorado — Carbon monoxide poisoning is blamed for one death and seven sicknesses in Commerce City.
KMGH reports that the poisonings were discovered Tuesday morning (http://bit.ly/1bU9THy ). One man died and seven more people in the home were sick.
Xcel crews could be seen working outside the home Tuesday.
A physician who treated the ill family members told KMGH that the cause appears to be a malfunctioning furnace.
Public information officers with the Adams County Sheriff's Office said no foul play is suspected. The victims were not immediately identified.
Information from: KMGH-TV, http://www.thedenverchannel.com
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
Note: All comments left on our sites are first reviewed by an automated comment moderation system. Your comment may take up to 5 minutes to appear. If for any reason your comment can not be approved you will receive an email from this system with a detailed explanation.
Story copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.