RAYMOND, New Hampshire — Authorities in New Hampshire investigating a fatal fire in Raymond say it apparently was accidental.
Raymond police Cpl. Kerry Pomeroy said investigators believe Saturday's fire may have started from an unattended grill that was inside the residence. He identified the victim as 56-year-old William Duguay.
The fire was reported at about 1:30 a.m. by a neighbor who spotted it from across the street. Neighbors and firefighters were hampered in entering the manufactured home by a large amount of clutter inside blocking doors.
State Fire Marshal J. William Degnan and other officials say the victim was found inside the home.