SEATTLE — A mother, father and 8-year-old boy were treated at a hospital for minor smoke inhalation after a fire Monday morning at their home in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle.
The fire department says a firefighter also suffered a minor injury in the fire that was reported about 1:30 a.m.
The department says the fire was started by an overheated extension cord and caused about $450,000 damage.
Smoke detectors alerted the family to escape.
Information from: KIRO-TV, htthttp://www.kirotv.com/index.html
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
Note: All comments left on our sites are first reviewed by an automated comment moderation system. Your comment may take up to 5 minutes to appear. If for any reason your comment can not be approved you will receive an email from this system with a detailed explanation.
Story copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to email@example.com and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.