the republic logo

Authorities: improperly placed heater caused fire that destroyed a mobile home in Pasadena

bug
Share/Save/Bookmark

PASADENA, Maryland — Fire officials say they believe an improperly placed heater caused a fire that destroyed a mobile home in Pasadena.

The Annapolis Capital (http://bit.ly/1xBahpd ) reports firefighters were called to the mobile home in the 100 block of Mountain Road at about 11:40 p.m. Saturday night and found it fully engulfed in flames.

It took firefighters about 10 minutes to get the fire under control. The home's one occupant managed to escape unharmed.

Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!

Story copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to info@ap.org and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Category:

Follow The Republic:

All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Privacy policy.