SHREVEPORT, Louisiana — Authorities in Shreveport say an early morning fire heavily damaged a home Tuesday, but no injuries were reported.
Fire investigators tell KSLA-TV (http://bit.ly/1g3ghg1 ) the fire was reported shortly before 5:30 a.m. at a house in the 3800 block of Cornell Drive.
Firefighters say the home was engulfed in flames when they arrived.
Two adults and a child escaped without injury after a smoke alarm alerted them to the blaze, investigators say.
It took about 30 minutes to get the fire under control.
Investigators believe the fire may have started in a kitchen stove.
Information from: KSLA-TV, http://ksla.com