GEORGIANA, Alabama — A south Alabama firefighter says his family is staying with relatives after losing their home in a house fire.
WAKA-TV (http://bit.ly/1gCJ9vE ) reports Greenville firefighter Chuck Williamson was taking his sons to school Tuesday morning when his colleagues called to tell him his Georgiana home was on fire.
Williamson says an electrical fire started in a detached out building next to his house and eventually spread to his home.
The Greenville Fire Department is accepting donations of clothes and shoes for Williamson, his wife and three boys ages 5, 7 and 11.
Georgiana is about 60 miles southwest of Montgomery.
Information from: WAKA-TV, http://www.waka.com/