GETTYSBURG, South Dakota — Natural gas is believed to be the cause of an explosion that damaged a Gettysburg home and injured a baby inside.
Potter County Emergency Manager Cheryl Sautner tells the American News (http://bit.ly/1N5AG2N ) that the blast occurred about 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at the home of Scott and Lisa Quiett. Officials with Montana-Dakota Utilities were on site later in the day investigating.
Sautner says the baby suffered burns to her face, hands and an arm. She was taken to a Minneapolis-area hospital for treatment.
Information from: Aberdeen American News, http://www.aberdeennews.com