the republic logo

Autopsy showed woman found dead in Everett apartment fire died of drug, alcohol overdose

Share/Save/Bookmark

EVERETT, Washington — A woman whose body was pulled from a downtown Everett apartment fire died from an alcohol and drug overdose.

The Snohomish County medical examiner's office ruled the death of 47-year-old Wendy A. Pirring an accident.

The Daily Herald reports (http://bit.ly/1qUKKSl) the December fire in the Hodges Building started in her apartment, possibly from an overloaded electrical outlet.


Information from: The Daily Herald, http://www.heraldnet.com

Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!

All comments are moderated before posting. Your email address must be verified with Disqus in order for your comment to appear.
View our commenting guidelines and FAQ's here.

Story copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to info@ap.org and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Category:

Follow The Republic:

All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Privacy policy.