the republic logo

Woman dies after being carried from burning apartment in Watertown

bug
Share/Save/Bookmark

WATERTOWN, New York — Watertown police say a 37-year-old woman who was rescued from a fire in a city apartment was died of her injuries.

The police department says in a news release that Christina McCullouch was listed in critical condition at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse after she was carried from the burning building late Friday night. She died on Saturday.

Police say the fire is believed to have been caused by unattended cooking.

Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!

Story copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to info@ap.org and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Category:

Follow The Republic:

All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Privacy policy.