the republic logo

Pa. girl, 17, dies from carbon monoxide poisoning; 3 others hospitalized

bug
Share/Save/Bookmark

WEST MILTON, Pennsylvania — A central Pennsylvania teenager has died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a possible furnace malfunction. Three other people were hospitalized.

According to The Daily Item (http://bit.ly/1EWQbty), the Union County coroner identified the victim Friday as 17-year-old Princess Kianna Adeago. She was a sophomore at Lewisburg Area High School.

Authorities say Adeago was found dead around 4:30 p.m. Thursday at a home on Main Street in the New Columbia section of White Deer Township.

Two teens and an adult were taken to Geisinger Medical Center in Danville. Police didn't release information on their conditions.


Information from: The Daily Item, http://www.dailyitem.com

Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!

Story copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to info@ap.org and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Category:

Follow The Republic:

All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Privacy policy.