the republic logo

Authorities identify victim of mobile home fire as Eden man; heater said to have caused fire

bug
Share/Save/Bookmark

EDEN, Vermont — Authorities say a man who died in a fire at a mobile home was a 62-year-old Eden resident and a heater he was using caused the blaze.

The body of Thomas Lang was found Saturday morning after firefighters put out a fire in a mobile home parked about 250 yards off the road. The driveway was not plowed and firefighters had to carry hose lines by hand to the fire.

A passing motorist discovered the fire around 4:30 a.m.

Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!

Story copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to info@ap.org and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Category:

Subjects:

Places:

 

Follow The Republic:

All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Privacy policy.