ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont — A house fire has displaced eight people in the Vermont town of St. Johnsbury.
Officials say the fire broke out Tuesday afternoon and was caused by a heater was placed under the trailer to thaw frozen water pipes.
The Red Cross has provided temporary housing and financial help to the fire victims.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
Story copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Feedback, Corrections and Other Requests: AP welcomes feedback and comments from readers. Send an email to email@example.com and it will be forwarded to the appropriate editor or reporter.