Orchids to …
• John Krull on his brilliant piece about the attorney general.
• the beautiful field of brown-eyed Susans in Cummins’ new open space aside its COB.
• the editorial observing how gerrymandered our state district lines are.
• Eric and Brittany for our Starbucks, from your Central Ave. Bankers.
• all social media refusing to promote The Big Lie of the defeated former leader.
• Nicole at the BMV for being so friendly and helpful.
• Jack and Debra and Julie Greene for the green tomatoes, zucchinis, and cucumber, from Mom and Tom.
• Brian Blair for his tremendous tribute to Kevin Butler, from the Lasting Impressions Performance Troupe.
• Republicans for trying to preserve our democracy.
• all the freedoms God grants us.
• John Krull’s spot-on column.
• those not being too lazy to vote.
Onions to …
• those who accuse others of white supremacy just because they support a former elected official.
• the federal elected official for his irresponsible, out-of-control spending of taxpayers dollars.
• not realizing all prosecutions are “selective” in that usually they target people who commit crimes.
• everyone who has been whining about fireworks over the past week.
• those who say they do not believe mainstream media but do believe the propaganda put up by cult conspiracy theorists.
• so-called Christians who treat others terribly; especially the gay ones.
• the smug, condescending professor for the false assertions in his recent column.
• food giveaways giving out outdated food to which we have to throw away more than what we keep.
• the white blazer-type vehicle leaving 10th Street in an erratic type of driving.
• the state-owned vehicle speeding and driving recklessly on Wednesday.
Happy Birthday to …
• Staci Hufty, from your family and Donna.
• Joyce Bragg, from your family, Leta and Donna.
• Deb Estes, from your family and Donna.
• Sue Cole, from Lisa Welch.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Kenneth and Sue Fields on No. 62, love your kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning