Orchids to …
• Gregg Macklin for the spot-on letter to the editor in Sunday’s paper.
• Troy, Sean and Brian at AT&T for your patience and helping us with our phones, from Paula Jarrett.
• Ciera at the Walmart automotive department for always giving great custo-mer service, from an appre-ciative customer.
• the Rev. John Armstrong for sharing the parable about God and life after life, from someone who recently lost their mother.
• Gregg Macklin, from a police officer.
• Marlena and Wayne Thorpe as she leaves her position as Auxiliary Legion President at Post 24.
• all who worked together to make Friday night fish fry at the American Legion Post 24 a huge success.
Happy Birthday to …
• Hope Beltz, from big sister, Patty Bragg.
• Jaxson Zeigler on |No. 3, from Uncle Bryan and Aunt Becky.
• Weston Miller on No. 14, from Mamaw, Shane, Tiera, Imogene, Pawpaw, Mom, Dad, Lindsay, Zachary and the Kirby’s.
• Marcy Stapleton, from your daughter, son and three grandchildren.
• Betty Childers, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Landyn Everett on No. 5, from MooMoo and Papaw Everett.
• Leland Robertson, from E.P.
• Caroline Frost, from Mrs. Erickson.
• Michael T. Brinson.
• Adalyn Hufty, from your family and Donna.
• Karen Zook, from Billie, Lori, Chris, Mary Beth, Evan and Donna.
• Sarah Walker, from your family, Susan and Donna.
• Boris Norman, from a friend.
• Belated birthday to
• Blanche Hendershot, from John Tinkey.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Don and Mary Williamson, from friends at the Moravian Church.