Orchids to …
• Barkes, Weaver & Glick funeral home for caring hearts and great customer service.
• Amy Keller for her decades of dedication to the students of Flat Rock-Hawcreek schools, from Andrea Sullivan.
• Keira at Total Tan for always being so kind and helpful, from Vickie.
• Mitchell at the Edinburgh Hardee’s for taking a break from his work shift to help jump-start the car of a stranded motorist, from Bill.
• the teacher who gave students homework on Monday, showing that they were still teaching instead of wasting time watching movies on the final two days of school.
• everyone who helped us look for our dog Tasha as she is home safe and sound, from the Broughers.
• Walmart east employees for taking the time to help assist loading the large quantity of water, from a customer.
• the Rev. Wayne Hanrattie for showing my children that there are still wonderful strangers in this world and thanks for the tennis balls and lesson ideas.
• Amy Keller for your kindness toward children and parents, for your years of service at Flat Rock-Hawcreek School Corp. and for your heart of gold.
• Bette Eichen for planting flowers and putting down mulch all around my house, from Wilma Huntsman.
• Sean and Janet for letting me know my prescription had been taken care of.
• everyone at Bartholomew County Courthouse, from Billy Colford.
• Mike Rea for being more like a son than a son-in-law, from Margaret Marie England.
• Kelsey Lovelace for achieving gold honor roll in the third grade, from Janice.
• Clifford Fire Department for the best fish fry and slaw, from a repeat customer.
• the young man at the drive-thru window at Burger King who was so complimentary to the elderly couple.
• Batina at Walmart in the electronics department for your awesome help with the setting up of the cellphone and transferring all my dog photos and the large amount of contacts and doing it all with a smile, from Vickie.
Onions to …
• the husbands who give their wives last priority instead of first.
• the staff member who wore shorts while presenting awards during the end-of-school convocation, from a parent.
• people who lost an election and now post Onions.
• the owner of the company who thinks he and his wife are entitled and that it is inexcusable to ever make mistakes, even though he makes mistakes every day.
• the young kid in the large green truck that sounds like my washer is off balance every time he drives down the road with his radio blaring.
• the fountain people at the bank for thinking the public isn’t wise enough to think the geese were already gone when they were seen going to the bank the very day the fountains were installed.
• people who don’t realize that grass in the street can be hazardous to motorcycles.
• the lady in the red S-10 truck who is the definition of road rage.
• the people who bring their dogs to the ballpark every week when there are signs that clearly say no pets allowed beyond this point.
Happy Birthday to …
• Diana Wang, from your family and Donna.
• James Kim, from EBU Purchasing Finance group at Cummins.
• Madison Beaver, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Monroe Burton, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Joan Schoettmer, from all of your family.
• Kathy Whitis, from Penny Pedigo.
Belated Wishes to …
• Kori McGee on No. 21, from Mom, Dad and Candice.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Ronnie and Linda Belser, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Andy Dempsey on No. 11, from Missy.