Orchids to …
• The Original Party Mart for the birthday cake made for my granddaughter on such short notice, from Teresa Deppe.
• Anna Hilycord for providing words of wisdom, guidance and healing as your compassion is deeply appreciated.
• Jewel at McDonald’s on Third Street for always keeping the drink area clean and neat, her kindness and smile are always a blessing.
• Salvation Army in Columbus and the Greeners Food Truck for bringing food that is very much appreciated and welcomed by the over 55 people that receive it once a month.
• East Columbus United Methodist Church men’s breakfast Saturday for an awesome breakfast.
• Cindy at The Republic for getting in the picture of our church.
• Steve, of Steve’s Locksmith, not only represents his profession well but also the whole town of Columbus by providing great personal service, concern for senior citizens and compassion for his clients, from Kay Daily.
• Elaine DeClue for giving from your heart helping get the Feral cats spade and neutered in Bartholomew County, you are such a kind hearted person, from the Mother of three feral cats.
• Ron Hoeing for a great job of painting, you were meticulous.
Happy Birthday to …
• Terry McGaha, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Deanna Campbell, from your family and Donna.
• Tracy Souza, from your family and Donna.
• Nikki Davis, from Aunt Donnella and Uncle Rick.
• Jason Flora, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Shawna Gibson, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Bradley Paetzel, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Anna M. Emmert.
• Adriana Ritchison, from Greatmamaw Jan.
• Lisa McQueen, from Mt. Pleasant Christian Union Church.
• Chanie Lutz on No. 95, from all of your family.
• Mike Mathis, from Joyce, Nick and Tara Mathis.
Belated Wishes to …
• Austyn Whittington, from Mom, Toby, Donna, Terry and T.J.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Randy and Marilyn Hodson, from Pastor Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Dave and Sandy Spangler, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Jeff and Kris Vanorden, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Shelby and Ethan Davis, from Pat and Mike.