Orchids to …
• Lydia Wilson for letting us know that someone had found our dog, from the Thompsons.
• Taylor Kuhfahl for rescuing our lost dog, placing his picture on Columbus Man and taking him to a safe place, from the Thompsons.
• Caity Robertson for letting us know that you had our lost dog and taking good care of him, from the Thompsons.
• Stephanie Johnson for cooking all of those great meals during spring break in Florida.
• Ken Fudge for his great letter to the editor, from someone who agrees.
• our wonderful neighbors on Plum Court who helped us while I recuperated from surgery by removing snow, mowing grass and more, from the Cecil’s.
• Lori Borgman for her article calling out the rapid decline of faith in our world today, but reminding us that no matter what, God is in control.
• Donna, the cashier at Kroger, for her great customer service Friday, from Beth.
• Matt at Napa Auto Parts for paying it forward, from Gus Allen.
• the young man at Marsh on Saturday afternoon who helped me find the Big Red Zero soda.
• Lisa Pein for helping out a disabled person, from a disabled person.
• Hobby Lobby for their full-page ad in The Republic Sunday that represents why we celebrate Easter.
• Jim and Nancy Johnson for fixing an awesome breakfast at The Salvation Army.
• The Salvation Army for three days of awesome Easter services.
Happy Birthday to …
• Dillon S. Howard.
• Carlas Bogue, from Pastor Carl and The OutReach.
• Kelsey Smith, from Aunt Pam, Carmyn, Lucas, Gabby and Lincoln.
• Roxanne Huff from Mrs. Erickson
• Parker Moss on No. 18, from all your family.
• Joseph Gibson, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Jim Meier, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Emma Schuette, from Aunt Elsie.
• Sue Ann Vandergriff, from O.E.S.
• Evelyn Smith, from Janet and Donald.
• Anna Asher, from Dove Ministries.
• Carrie Ann McCloud, from Dove Ministries.
• Don Gilham, from Penny and Carolyn.
Belated Wishes to …
• Missy and Jeff Spears, from Dove Ministries.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Tom and Amy Kutch on No. 64, from your children.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning