Orchids to …
• Honda in Greensburg for its generous gift to a breast cancer patient.
• Jeanie at Sam’s Club photo department for her outstanding customer service and help, from a grateful Mom.
• the Columbus East Olympians softball team for helping with my senior project softball camp.
• Dr. Vermillion and staff for your kindness, compassion and the gentleness you all showed to our cats, Tom and Gerri, as you helped them pass over from this life to the next.
• the Hope Republic carrier for the great job, from Pam.
• the family in the next booth Friday night who paid for my meal at Applebee’s.
• Brown County High School drama department for its presentation of “Hello Dolly.”
• local radio media for broadcasting and sponsoring Indiana Sports Talk on their stations.
• Southwestern Shelby County FSA for an awesome breakfast last Saturday.
• the people who were talking about the noise at Atterbury being the sound of freedom, as they are correct.
• the swim and diving team for the gift card, as it was much appreciated, from Sue Morgan.
Happy Birthday to …
• Micah Rutledge, from Mrs. Erickson.
• Mike Scher, from your family, Pat and Donna.
• the Rev. Marcus Speer.
• Andy Spencer, from the Rev. Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Darrell Cummings, from The Rev. Lewis and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Chris Fouts, from Josie, Kighler, Shaylie, Branson, Shelbie, grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends.
• Kamari Siener, from Jeri, Sharon, Mom, Dad, Morgan, Grandma Siener, Grandma and Grandpa Diekhoff, Kelli, Scott, Emma and Kevin.
• Jackie Runion, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Ryan Serguson.
• Greg Sims.
• Paula Brown, from the family.
• Savannah Morris on No. 12, from Xavior and Mamaw and Papaw Rafferty.
Belated Wishes to …
• Evan Watkins, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• James Hedrick.
• Paige Waltz.
• Tonja Sims.
• Andrea Titus.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Larry and Carol Barnhill on No. 50, from Mom.