Orchids to …
• Doctors Davis, Manalac, Hodson, Hart, and O, all the nurses and aides and other staff of Six Tower for the wonderful care, concern and support during my stay, you are all so special.
• Nick Hogan who said it very well in his letter to the editor Sunday, from a reader who agrees.
• the young man on a motorcycle at Centra on State Road 46 West and the Centra employee who helped the elderly man who fell Saturday morning, his family greatly appreciates both of you for your help and concern.
• Jesse, Kroger floral manager, for providing the beautiful floral bouquets used at the eight sites honoring the memory and contributions of deceased veterans, from Hope Legion Post 229.
• the Livin’ by Faith band for their music at First Presbyterian Church.
• Beth Anne at Applebee’s for your kindness and your awesome personality on Sunday night.
Onions to …
• the school board for confusing our children and making parenting more difficult.
• the person in Riverview Acres who fired up his chain saw at 8:30 a.m. on Memorial Day.
• the store that is open Memorial Day.
• those who don’t see the elected official’s participation in the Salute! concert as an opportunity in platform for re-election.
• intoxicated people who ride the Columbus Transit.
• to the elected official who does not return phone calls.
• whoever is responsible for the big brush pile in the Lowell addition.
• those who talk about the top 1 percent needing a tax break and you can certainly see why they don’t want the minimum wage.
• the people who don’t understand that the reason that the singer has her rights is due to the veterans who served.
• drivers in vehicles, including motorcycles, who do not stop at a red light.
• grown children and grandchildren who won’t visit or call their elderly father and grandfather.
Happy Birthday to …
• Pat Ward, from your family and Donna.
• Howard and Betsy Downey, from Journey Blue Faith.
• Rovena Hancock.
• Whitney Gearhart.
• Barbara McMullen on No.82, from your family, friends and St. Bartholomew Catholic parish.
• Kayla Dean, from the Rev. Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
• Diana Bowker, the Rev. Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Kylie Burton, from the Rev. Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Meg Smith, from the Rev. Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Ricky Burton, from the Rev. Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Tom Hounshell, from the Rev. Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Vera Meredith, from the Rev. Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Sarah Fulp on No. 11, from Grandpa and Grandma.
• Doyle Rich, from all of your family and friends.
• Linda Workman, from Cecil Workman.
Belated Wishes to …
• Shanna Tucker, from the Rev. Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Bobby Newkirk, from the Rev. Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Betty Hardin, from your sister Dolly.
• Isaac Burden, from Dove Ministries.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Dan and Jill Harker, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Glen and Jane Keller, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Joseph and Janice Whittington.