Mill Race Marathon participant registrations continue to run ahead of last-year numbers for the same time period.
Fifty-two new runners signed up during the past week, according to a Wednesday update from the marathon committee.
The latest year-over-year percentage increases show:
- 101 runners registered for full marathon, up from 72 at this time last year (up 40 percent)
- 311 runners registered for half marathon, up from 217 last year (up 43 percent)
- 105 runners registered for 5K, up from 62 last year (up 69 percent)
- 56 Kids Fun Run registrations, up from 19 last year (up 195 percent)
- Total: 573 runners compared to 370 at this time last year (up 55 percent)
This year’s marathon running events are Sept. 23 and 24.
The lowest registration fees are available through June 30: $65 for full marathon, $50 for half-marathon and $20 for 5K. Register at millracemarathon.com/register.