Orchids to …
• my family, friends and 6th Street General Baptist Church for my wonderful birthday party and all of my cards and making my day special, from Arvella Gilpin.
• Cummins volunteers Steve Dean, Jason Abon, Aditya Karumanchi, Emma Benchell and Mathew Bingham for the needed remodel of our bathroom, from Horizon House Homeless Shelter.
• Sara Cave for being so understanding, from Tina.
• Shirley Todd for her very nice and appreciated letter to the editor in Friday’s paper, from a grateful veteran.
• the new CRH Emergency Room for a trip that took far less than the time it usually takes.
• Baily at the Dollar Tree for your sweet help with the balloons.
• the gentleman at Menards who turned in my phone to the service desk — for being an honest person.
• the county for the wonderful job mowing on 400N/Tinkey Road; we can finally see.
• McDonald’s on Third Street for cleaning up their act.
• Keenan Zeigler for making the seventh grade honor roll, from Grandma Z.
Happy Birthday to …
• Ruthie West, from the Rev. Carl and The OutReach.
• Katie Garvey from Elsie and Julie.
• Graham Johnson.
• Tatum Shafer from Grandma Kim, Grandpa Mark, Grandma Jean and Grandma Joan.
• David Ray and Aleigh Kay from all the family.
• Sharon McDonald, from your family, Katie, Melody and Donna.
• Sharon McDonald, from Debbie, Carly, Mom, Brandy, Tristan, Avery, Travis, Ashley, Tyler, Ron, Josh, Ashley, Miles and Ray Ray.
• Ernie Mote, from your family.
• Janetta Bush on No. 90, from Betty and Charlie.
• Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Jim Kelly, from your family and Donna.
• Stacey Weismiller, from your family, Rea’s and Donna.
• Jenny Perry, from friends at the Moravian Church.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Ken and Nancy Chandler and John and Nancy Gilliland, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Ken and Nancy Chandler, from your family and Donna.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning