Orchids to …
• Arthur Poynter, my dad, for taking me fishing and for all you do for me each day; your love means the world to me, from your baby girl.
• Arthur Poynter for all you continue to do for your family; you are the best. Love, Donna, Marie, Pam, Stacey, your grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
• Randy, Monica and Dr. Fox for using the new emergency room to greatly ease my hurting left wrist last Wednesday, from John.
• Caydin at the Hartsville Fire Department fish fry for being so helpful to the couple Friday afternoon and doing a fantastic job promoting all the fun activities
• Adam and Cathy in the Kroger pharmacy for donating medicine droppers for our Day of Caring project, from DSI.
• Jessica Smith and Sandy Hook United Methodist Church for the two new vacuum cleaners for the shelter, from Turning Point.
• the baker at Papa’s Deli for baking the awesome Boston Cream Pie, from Max’s Jewelry.
• Amber and Tammy for the delicious food you brought.
• Maddie of Ceraland for being a great swimming instructor.
• those responsible for the wonderful concert Friday at the library.
• Westside Community Church Volunteers for a great cleanup Saturday, from Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Family Center.
• Debra Greene for driving us to Huntington, from Mom and Tom.
Happy Birthday to …
• D’Metri Bailey, from your family and co-workers.
• Jeff Sturgeon, from your family.
• Josi Vincent, from the Rev. Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
• Kay Shafer, from the Rev. Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
• Alexandra Ashbrook.
• Loren Konetzka
• B. Parker Newsom
• Jane Grott from the Joseph Hart Chapter, DAR.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Susan and Dan Christophel, from Mom.
• Belated Anniversary to
• Mike and Nancy Grocox, from John Tinkey.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning