COLUMBUS, Ind. — The Bartholomew County Emergency Management Agency has reported high water in several parts of the county that motorists should be aware of. They are:
- County Road 400W between County Roads 200S and 250 S. About 3 inches of water is on the road.
- County Road 580W between County Road 50N and Old Nashville Road is impassable.
- State Road 11 near County Road 650S has water across the southbound lane.
- County Road 800N west of County Road 425E has water across the road.
- The intersection of County Roads 250S and 475W is flooded by high water.