Orchids to …
• the American Legion Post 24 for a great Coats for Kids Fundraiser and Concert, from Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Family Center.
• Joel Williams for being the best friend and best man a guy could ask for, from John and Lauryn Stephens.
• Lisa and Jayla Williams for all that you did to make our wedding so special, and for cutting and serving the cake, from John and Lauryn Stephens.
• Cyrus Robertson for his excellent letter.
• the nice lady who brought me a lovely umbrella to cover my bird feeders.
• Will, a server at Zaharakos, for the great service and for being such a kind person.
• Caleb Blackerby’s Catering Co. for great service and great food at our wedding.
Happy Birthday to …
• Doug Burker, from your family and Donna.
• Helen Miller, from your family and Donna.
• Carl Brown, from the retiree lunch bunch.
• Rosemary Sager, from Don.
• Ada Marie England, from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
• Sharon Jarrett, from Jeri, Kim, Tina, Janet, Linda, Lisa, Kelli, Lori, Kelly, Tracy and Jacky.
• Melissa McNealy, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Jon Spurgeon.
• Clora Mize.
• Tony Slack.
• Donald B. Sigman.
• Kinlee Jo Miller.
• Shaiann Chadd, from friends at Bethel Baptist Church.
• Rovene Cottongim, from friends at Bethel Baptist Church.
• Rena Kammel.
• Chloe Mead Jorgensen, from Mama, Cade, Lou, Hayden and Mitzi.
• Judy Garvey, from Dan and Rita Garvey.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Kevin and Angie Ford, from your family.