Orchids to …
• Hope and Asya for great skating, from Lincoln Center Skate Club.
• the kind gentleman who paid for our lunch Friday at Flo’s Diner.
• Holly Anderson for a great job winning the state title, from Angie and Lucas Turner.
• the couple who paid for my dinner at Ruby Tuesday’s on Friday night, from Susie Bell.
• Chili’s for playing gospel and praise music on Sundays.
• Paula at Center Street Laundromat for helping to wash and fold bedding for $5, from a volunteer.
• Jim Ogilvie for hosting the Columbus Antique Club exhibit.
• Kay Netz and Betty and Vance Groves for the beautiful singing at Old Union Church Sunday.
• Pat Glenn for keeping the memorial garden at Old Union Church so beautiful.
• all my good friends and the ladies Sunday school class at Parkside Baptist Church for all your special birthday greetings, from Wilma.
Onions to …
• the store for not returning calls when I wanted to place an order.
• the person who sent in an Orchid published in Tuesday’s paper who does not recognize that many people in city government utilized social media to get elected.
• parents who do not teach their children to respect other people’s property when they are going through different thrift stores.
• thrift stores that make you take a gift card when returning a product you paid cash for.
Happy Birthday to …
• Stephanie Gates, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Skyler Stubblefield.
• Troy Ripley.
• Trevor Knotts.
• Bob Condon on No. 86, from Charlotte, Debbie, Scott, Doug, Diane, Cindy, John, Donna and all your grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
• Ann Reid, from your family and Donna.
• Stephanie Gates, from Mom, Jessica, Skyler, Mason, David, Bobbi, Kaydence, Steven and Easton.
• Isabel Branum, from Mom and Dad.
• Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Jessica Sanchez, from your co-workers and Donna.
• Janet Hankins, from your family and friends.
• Kim Singleton.
• Rylan Eisfelder, from Grandma Weddle.
• Richard Swaney, from Kathy Garvey.
• Calista Dajager and Laurie Davidson, from Dove Ministries.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Ed and Deborah Dickmeyer, from Pastor Lewis and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.