Orchids to …
• The Republic’s circulation department for quick delivery.
• 106.1 The River for playing music and not preempting it for sports events.
• Nick at Thompson Furniture for solving our emergency quickly and kindly, and to Big Mike and Daniel for a quick and helpful delivery, from a grateful customer.
• the sweet couple at Sam’s Club for treating each of my children to a mint, as you made their day and mine.
• the dedicated and hard-working elementary teachers who, as I have learned, have their hands full.
• Midge for being such a kind and caring nurse.
• the town of Hope for a wonderful Christmas of Yesteryear event.
• Kim Rutan and all her helpers at Flintwood Wesleyan Church for putting on another great craft show, from Barbara L.
• Guy Shoaf for a very fast, efficient job for me, from June Sorrell.
• Just Friends for the wonderful Thanksgiving meal that was served and to all the volunteers and people who donated.
• all at the Roby Anderson Community Center and their volunteers for an awesome Thanksgiving dinner, from a disabled person.
• Doug Showalter for his excellent column in Saturday’s paper.
• some of my neighbors for the good deeds they do for me from time to time, and I would do the same for them.
• DSI Employee Activity Committee for your awesome efforts in boosting our morale with all the great activities you all have been implementing, from a grateful employee.
• Kaitlyn for all your help and the great job you do at The Republic and with the customers, from a grateful community member.
Happy Birthday to …
• Kasondra Capes, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Joellen Criswell, from your family and Donna.
• Sandy Benefield, from your family and Donna.
• JoElla Small, from your family and Donna.
• Bert Winn, from Peggy Dunlevy.
• Lexy McFall, from Brown’s Corner Chapel Church.
• Paul Nading, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Sandy Hoover.
• Cassie Myers.
• Emily Young.
• Emma Robertson.
• Grayson Lipley.
• John Paetzel.
• Alyssa Kinworthy, from Dove Ministries.
• Alex Ray, from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
Happy Birthday to …
• Barbara Wadsworth, from Dove Ministries.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Mick and Teresa Turner.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning