Orchids to …
• Matt at Bed Bath and Beyond for great customer service in helping me locate items I needed for Christmas in another store and having them shipped to me, from Sandy.
• the customer service staff and Conner for all their help with the shoes at Kohl’s on Monday night, from an appreciative customer.
• the Kunzes for being such great neighbors.
• employees at Sam’s Club and the gentleman who helped my husband when he almost collapsed in the aisle.
• the nice lady at Target who paid for my coffee when my charge card wouldn’t work.
• the Northstar Singers from Columbus North High School for an entertaining presentation at Bob Evans on Tuesday night, and special thanks for the surprise happy birthday, from a fan.
• Hoosier Handyman Services for quick and affordable construction in my kitchen.
• the Larsons, especially Avery, for raking my leaves, from Mary Lou Mann.
Onions to …
• city officials for changing the beautiful colored lights and decorations on the city’s Christmas tree.
• the current administration and its lack of transparency right now about the lighting of the city hall Christmas tree.
• those for asking for a recount in Wisconsin.
• doctors’ offices that want you to arrive 15 minutes early only to make you wait an hour and a half to see the doctor.
• the neighbors with two vehicles without mufflers that wake up the neighborhood up at 4:20 and 6:15 a.m.
Happy Birthday to …
• Roger Williams, from your family and Donna.
• Bonnie Dixon.
• Lea Buckner and Brent Wirick, from Pastor Lewis Burton and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Darlene Burton and Alberta Taylor, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Jordan Turner from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
• Roger Williams from Brown’s Corner Chapel Church.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Jay and Robert Ingram, from Marie.