Orchids to …
• Aadhya for the lovely Bakrichod quilt.
• Linda for caring for a frozen goose.
• Connie Coy for being the best sister around because you’re always there for me, from Irene.
• Mary Shatto at the east-side Walmart, from a regular customer.
• everyone who has helped us in any way since our home burned, from Wade and Margaret Goodin.
• Roger and Nancy Nichter for letting us stay with you, from Wade and Margaret Goodin.
• Chris Jordan for helping me with a home repair crisis, from Mrs. Welch.
Onions to …
• school officials for not realizing that the sun makes it much easier to see black ice.
• the paper delivery person who has not delivered my paper for two days in a row.
• school officials for not calling a two-hour delay when roads were icy and all the schools around us have enough sense to call one.
• those not monitoring the government office parking lot as it is designated for customers only.
• the neighbor who wasted the police’s time reporting my car being parked on the sidewalk.
• liberals for protesting stores and musicians for supporting Republicans.
• the old man who works at the gas station for being unnecessarily rude to customers.
• the diesel truck owner who refused my request to shut off his truck while filling it with fuel even after showing him the stop engine sign on the pump.
• the store for awful craftsmanship and quality on glass phone repairs and not standing behind its warranty when it breaks within 24 hours.
Happy Birthday to …
• Janice Hoevener, from Joe and Kay.
• Lily Retz on No. 10, from Dad, Mom, Katie, Tommi, April, Chris, Braelynn and Grandma.
• Catherine Bunnell Walker, from Mom, Dad and Mary.
• Janice Hoevener, from your family.
• Ann Lucas, from your family and Donna.
• Neal Newell, from your family, Hanner and Donna.
• Shirley Misner, from Ruth, Dick, Charlotte and Nancy.
Happy Birthday to …
• Bob May, from Arnie Burch.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Penny and Joe Stroup, from your family.
• Happy Belated Anniversary to…
• Kenny and Sheila Wadsworth, from Dove Ministries
• Owen and Carol Wilson on No. 71, from your family.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning