Orchids to …
• Darryl Kendrick for being a hard worker.
• First Christian Church for the amazing production in honor of Dan Wallace and all who helped.
• Dan Wallace and all of the organizers of the “First Tribute” celebrating Dan’s 19 years of ministry at First Christian Church.
Onions to …
• those who protest all the time.
• people that don’t realize when you ban everything you think is offensive, there will be a day when nothing is left.
• the co-worker who continually coughs without covering her mouth, infecting all of those around you.
• whoever is in charge of the bus shelter at 12th and Cottage as it hasn’t been made a high priority to fix the glass, which has been gone since November.
• the city that does not make people clean up their yards when they have trash in their trailers and alleys.
• the medical facility for not being open on published hours.
Happy Birthday to …
• Russell Brown, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Steve Allamanno, from Alicia, Mark, Teresa, Jeanette and Donna.
• Mary Beth Wert, from your husband, Lori, Billie, Karen, Chris and Donna.
• Glenda Tays, from your family and Donna.
• Roy Anderson, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Mikayla Rosenbaum on No. 8, from your family.
• Bill Mitchell, from Steve, Beth, Aaron, Sarah, Ryder, Remington, Laura and Dante.
• Sheila Findley, from all your co-workers at Centra Mortgage Center.
• Barbara Whipker and Cole Allison, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Thelma Kissling.
• Connie Jesse.
• Jacob Scott Simo, from Grandma and Grandpa Weddle.
• Kylin Rae Eckleman on No. 4, from MeMa.
Happy belated Birthday to …
• Vicky Knifley, Amber Ross and James Walters, from friends of the Moravian Church
• Zach Burney.
• Chris McKinney.
• Jenny Kelly.
• David Bean.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Bob and Charlotte Condon, on No. 59, from Debbie, Scott, Doug, Diane, Donna, Cindy and all your family.
• Bob and Charlotte Condon, on No. 59, from Ed and Shirley.