Orchids to …
• Flintwood Wesleyan Church’s senior adult ministry for the luncheon which was an awesome meal.
• Jestin at the west side Walmart for being so patient while helping my husband with his phone.
• train employees for keeping us safe.
• Dr. Nicholas Hollenkamp at ENT along with Jana and Susan for being such caring and passionate human beings during the emergency I had.
• the city for putting the new guardrail up on North Terrace Lake Road.
• Cynthia McMillin for the very insightful letter about the vitality of a free press to democracy.
• Shane, a manager at Kroger Marketplace, for being an example of a fine person, from a customer.
• Columbus Regional Hospital, Dr. Kiser and all six tower nurses and staff for the wonderful care and compassion given to Averill, from the McClure family.
• Kenneth Landreth for his letter in Saturday’s paper because it is so true.
Happy Birthday to …
• April Retz, from Chris, Braelynn, Dad, Missy, Katie, Tommi, Lily and Grandma.
• J.T. Hull.
• Harold Sims.
• John Benjamin Harker.
• John E. Harker.
• Casey Miller.
• Anna Sneed.
• Dylan Hodson, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Pic Hadley, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Karen Patrick, from Mom, Kim, Mark, Kathy, Aunt Anna, Uncle George, Wilma and Joan.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Andy and Judy Spencer, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.