Orchids to …
• Meagan O. for your thoughtfulness at CFA, from the officers.
• Dr. Porter, Dr. McCauley, all my Sixth Tower nurses and the Lord for taking such excellent care of me, from Edna.
• those serving in the judiciary for acting as a check and balance.
• Laura, Liam, Mason, Raegan and Addisyn for brightening my day with the sweet notes, balloons and yummy cookies, from Jan.
• Jon at Lowe’s for his wonderful help purchasing our appliances this week, from a grateful customer.
Onions to …
• the thief who, for the second day in a row, stole my flower bush out of the pot located behind my privacy fence.
• the “love more” proponents who should try loving those they hatefully disagree with.
• people who use large drums as end tables and put their boots on the instrument.
• people who continually lecture about fear, as if moderates or conservatives just don’t get it.
• people who don’t realize that churches should not be followers but leaders when it comes to having children’s programs.
• the farmer who planted his corn too early.
• people who think churches should follow the school schedule.
• the letter writer who couldn’t resist taking a shot at President Trump in his otherwise fairly decent letter.
Happy Birthday to …
• Cheyanne Hodson, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Bob Richardson, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Garrett Reeves from his mother, father, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
• Kaitlynn Brooks, from Aunt Marian and Imogene, the Millers and the Kirbys.
• Kay Thayer.
• Brittany Young, from Hauser FFA.
• Matthew Misner.
• Haley Garrison.
• Abby Wisdon.
• Bobby Jeffries, from Dove Ministries.
• June Dayhoff, from Judy and Jerry.
• Bob Richardson, from Carolyn, Penny and Don.
• Happy Belated Birthday …
• Jennifer Lancaster, from Judy and Jerry.