Orchids to …
• the gentleman who paid for our lunch Tuesday at Camila’s as you made our day, and we will pay it forward, from Laura and Diane.
• the person who found my wallet at Arni’s and called me.
• “Bo” at Voelz’s Body Shop for excellent and expedient service.
• The Republic for excellent coverage of Tony Stewart’s racing career and philanthropy.
• Chevrolet of Columbus for helping me when I locked my keys in my car, from Alice Weddle.
• Michelle and Teresa at the Bartholomew County Public Library for the craft class March 14.
• the person who flashed their bright lights to warn me about a deer crossing the road.
Onions to …
• people who do not understand that the legislative branch makes the laws, the judicial branch interprets those laws, and it is the constitutional duty of the executive branch, not judges, to uphold and enforce the laws.
• the city for spending millions on a silly sidewalk.
• parents who knowingly allow their underage teens and friends to drink at their home.
• those for raising awareness, which does absolutely nothing to solve a problem.
• the people who don’t realize that shushing people makes more noise than the people whispering.
Happy Birthday to …
• Adalyn Hufty, from your family and Donna.
• Karen Zook, from your family, Billie, Lori, Chris, Mary Beth and Donna.
• Sarah Walker, from your family and Donna.
• Weston Miller on No. 16, from Mammaw Kirby, Aunt Imojene, the Kirbys, Mom, Dad, Zachary and Lyndsay.
• Morris Norman, from Elsie.
• Riles Renee Jessee.
• Morris Norman, from all of his Hope friends.
• Caroline Frost, from Mrs. Erickson.
• Landyn Everett on No. 7, from MooMoo and Papaw Everett.
• Betty Childers, from Pastor Lewis Burton and the Who So Ever Will Community Church.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Dorothy Setser Shireman on No. 91, from John Tinkey.
• Michael and John Shireman on No. 62, from John Tinkey.
• Jan Sims, from your family, Donna and Rachel.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Don and Mary Williamson, from friends at the Moravian Church.