Orchids to …
• the amazing youth department at The Sanctuary Church for working so hard to help the senior citizens of the congregation, spending their entire Saturday doing yard work and cleaning houses.
• Hauser FFA members and Mrs. Dickerson for a great Ag Day, from Hope Elementary third graders and teachers.
• Ken Fudge for his letter to the editor, from a taxpayer who agrees.
• the City Garage for the great service in picking up our fir trees and red bush in Foxpointe.
• Mandy Reed for being such a caring, loving and compassionate friend, from Mary.
• Bob Poynter for his dealership’s caring for the dove.
• our public schools that continue to recite the pledge each day and have moments of silence.
• all the good neighbors who helped me find my dog, and the lady who brought her home.
• the Rev. Jim Hoppus for his concerns.
• Doctor Natalie Olinger’s office for a thorough checkup and for fixing the frame of my glasses, from a satisfied patient.
Onions to …
• people who would rather argue semantics and posture at city council meetings than listen to responses by the mayor, council members and department heads who are working to move our community forward.
• city officials for not revealing a plan when the city finally goes bankrupt from the hemorrhaging of taxpayer dollars.
• local company that uses up downtown parking spaces for the employees instead of them using the parking garages.
• whoever claims to be doing the will of God, but then helps someone for their own glory and to be praised.
• the two individuals who think everything ought to be run by their ideas and not the congregation’s.
Happy Birthday to …
• Anita Havron, from your family, co-workers, Sherry and Donna.
• Alan Fillenworth, from your family and Donna.
• Abbie Wirick, Randy Elliott and Sherry Wheeler, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Ryan Berkenstock and Dalton Dodd, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Margie Lou Boilanger.
• Jennifer Harris Villiger.
• Brycon Copeland.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Peyton Asher and Terri Davidson, from Dove Ministries.