Orchids to …
• mothers who nourish their babies on demand whenever and wherever the mother is allowed to be, as protected under Indiana code 16-35-6-1.
• REMC for fixing power outages quickly during storms three weeks ago.
• Second Baptist Church at 10th and Reed for an awesome community feeding Saturday.
• the women who were breastfeeding their hungry babies at the coffee shop, the park, the grocery store and Target.
• those who helped me retrieve my billfold Saturday from the Bartholomew County Public Library, from John Tinkey.
• Tami Lawson and the Dance by Design recital the other night at North Auditorium because it was a great program that made for a most enjoyable evening, from a great-grandmother.
• mamas who love their babies enough to feed them whenever and where ever they’re hungry, no matter how they choose to do it.
• the gentleman who helped the lady who fell at the movies Saturday afternoon.
Happy Birthday to …
• Missi Head Baker, from your Daughters of Isabella sisters.
• Irene Beeker.
• Dane Carmen.
• Clayton White.
• Helen Bolander and Hayes Runion, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Anniston Haley.
• Alice Shewmake, from Ashley, Christa, Riley and Mike and from the gang at Cummins.
• Cade Mead, with love from Mommy, Lou, Hayden, Chloe and Mitzi.
• Bonnie Holt, from Bob, Jeri, Ken and Kassie.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Casey and Aleesa Dickerson.
• Pat and Brandy Walters, from friends at the Moravian Church.
Happy Belated Anniversary to …
• Roger and Ella Jean Godsey Gillespie.