Orchids to …
• Wendy Eubanks and Jan Gross for planning a great Flag Day celebration for the State Street Area Association.
• to the lady and her young daughter in the white SUV who picked up my Yorkie near Donner Park when she sneaked out of the yard and who were kind enough to take the initiative to try to find out who she belonged to, much appreciation from Susan.
• Brad and Travis at Kroger for the wonderful tour, from Bartholomew County Extension Homemakers.
• my neighbors, Keith and Ryan, for helping load my trash cans because I have back trouble.
• Ray and Dennis, for helping me install my new range hood, from your brother.
• the gentleman who found my phone in the Kroger produce department Saturday and turned it in.
• the nice lady at Walmart who paid for my ravioli when I didn’t have enough money.
• Columbus Elks Club for a wonderful dinner and Piggy Party Saturday.
• Brent Land for the very well-written letter, which is true, from Irma.
Happy Birthday to …
• Ryker Jessee.
• Wilma Lopez.
• Tracey Waltz.
• Stephanie Robertson.
• Gram Johnson.
• Sharon McDonald, from your family and Donna.
• Tatum Shafer, from Grandma Kim, Grandpa Mark, Grandma Jean, Grandma Joan and Uncle George.
Belated Wishes to …
• Bill Malone, from your family and friends.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Ken and Nancy Chandler, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Ben and Laura Miller.
• Ken and Nancy Chandler, from your family, the Mosers and the Johnsons.